A three-year program with certification as a teacher of the Anne Rosing Method.
Goal: Certification as a teacher of the Anne Rosin Method
· A theoretical and practical introduction to the Anne Rosing method
· Development of your own vocal and musical competences
· Applied anatomy and physiology (in relation to singing)
· Diagnosis: Auditive, visual and manual analysis
· Supervised teaching: beginners, practiced- and elite students
· Manual treatment
· Training of the hearing: through the Tomatis method
Course plan: The schedule is adjusted to individual needs.
The lessons will amount to 60 hours a year, thereof the 40 hours will contain supervision.
Course fee: 54.000 kr. annually, to be paid in 12 fees of 4500 kr.
Application deadline: august 2019
Application process: Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Contracts are binding.